[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] are you fucking serious???
omg! thats insane!
tried to gouge the emblem off of the side of my truck.
[img]mad.gif[/img]
stupid half ass motherfuckers couldnt even finish the job. lazy dipshits.
anyone know a good place for touch ups? [img]redface.gif[/img]
[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] are you fucking serious???
omg! thats insane!
who have you pissed off lately... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
thats got to suck tho..i had my new RAV4 hit in a church parkinglot ..dented in the front quarter panel..looked like it was hit with a baseball bat...no one ever said a word..yeah..i said CHURCH lot.. [img]mad.gif[/img] (during services even)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 03, 2004 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Chele ]</font>
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">lmao... for some reason, that cracked me up [img]redface.gif[/img]Originally posted by Chele:
..yeah..i said CHURCH lot.. [img]mad.gif[/img]
gosh both of those situations suck! i feel really
bad about them.
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Bad 'nuff to pay for the damages? [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL....Originally posted by shatzy:
gosh both of those situations suck! i feel really
bad about them.
That really does suck, especially at church!
I wish I could find out who the fuck did it. It had to have been done last night cuz I happened to look at that side of my truck yesterday when checking the air pressure in my right front tire.
It appears that they were trying to pry it off with a screwdriver and it slipped across the face of it which left a scratch above the emblem on my truck.
I went on ebay and already have another emblem on the way (reasonbly priced too! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ) but Im still pissed that fucking human beings cant leave other peoples shit alone.
heh heh....i have a habit of not locking my doors either....they shoulda just took my radio.
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">I dont think WM knows where I live.Originally posted by Chele:
who have you pissed off lately... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">I think God was telling you to get the fuck out.Originally posted by Chele:
thats got to suck tho..i had my new RAV4 hit in a church parkinglot ..dented in the front quarter panel..looked like it was hit with a baseball bat...no one ever said a word..yeah..i said CHURCH lot.. [img]mad.gif[/img] (during services even)
<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ June 03, 2004 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Chele ]</font></font>
I hope you listened.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 03, 2004 10:05 PM: Message edited by: TastinGood ]</font>
i think your vehicle is cursed. [img]redface.gif[/img]
i feel guilty, wild, due to another incident
damaging his vehicle. [img]frown.gif[/img]
unlike shatzy, i dont break out the toothbrush for my detail work
she is right. she'd do better. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
i don't use a toothbrush, you dolt....
they are q-tips [img]redface.gif[/img]
Bookmarks